ST ALOYSIUS PRIMARY SCHOOL, CRONULLA
- K-6 Boys and Girls Primary School
- 7-17 Giddings Ave, Cronulla
- Contact: Ph: 9523 2593 / Fax: 9544 0115
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.stacronulla.catholic.edu.au
Mission: St. Aloysius Primary is committed to:
- Nurturing spiritual growth and developing children’s knowledge, understanding and love of God
- Providing a quality education that develops children as lifelong learners
- Recognising and supporting each child’s individuality, ability and potential
- Assisting children to develop loving relationships that respect others, empowering them to make a real difference in our world
ST FRANCIS DE SALES PRIMARY SCHOOL, WOOLOOWARE
- K-6 Boys and Girls Primary School
- 14 Hill Street, Woolooware
- Contact: Ph: 9523 7323 / Fax: 9544 0298
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.stfdswoolooware.catholic.edu.au
Mission: To educate and form children in friendship and service.
The school has a motivated, knowledgeable and aware community which places great emphasis on the value of Catholic education. The students, staff and community are united in providing high educational standards and equity for all students.
OUR LADY OF MERCY COLLEGE, BURRANEER
- Years 7-10 Girls High School
- 62-66 Dominic Street, Burraneer Bay
- Contact: Ph: 9544 1966 / Fax: 9544 1328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.olmcburraneer.catholic.edu.au
Mission: Nurturing Girls Creating Women
OLMC believes that the charism of Catherine McAuley is a dynamic and evolving source of spiritual inspiration for us on the journey of life as we search for purpose, meaning and fulfilment, and seek to give active expression to our Christian faith in the contemporary world.
The school encourages students to actively engage in the teaching and learning process. Girls are challenged to pursue personal excellence and are provided with opportunities to learn, grow and develop in body, mind and spirit. Students are encouraged to develop the ability to learn from mistakes and deal productively with success and perceptions of failure.
Progression to Years 11 and 12 is guaranteed as OLMC is an official feeder school to De La Salle College Cronulla.
DE LA SALLE COLLEGE, CARINGBAH
- Years 7-10 Boys High School
- 389 Port Hacking Road, Caringbah
- Contact: Ph: 9524 9133 / Fax: 9526 1908
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.dlscaringbah.catholic.edu.au
Mission: To assist all associated with the College in their educational, personal and spiritual development by:
– Adjusting our future role to the needs of our students.
– Focusing on students’ spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, physical
and artistic capacities.
– Providing a caring, focused community of students, parents and staff.
– Striving to instil a spirit of optimism, hope, freedom, justice, love and
cooperation and so infuse all areas of study with these Gospel Values.
– Promoting a climate of respect, harmony and peace wherein each student
can develop as a unique individual.
– Involving our parents in as many aspects of College life as possible.
– Preparing young men who can adapt to a constantly changing world.
Progression to Years 11 and 12 is guaranteed as De La Salle College Caringbah is an official feeder school to De La Salle College Cronulla.
DE LA SALLE SENIOR COLLEGE, CRONULLA
- Catholic Coeducational school catering specifically for students in years 11 and 12.
- 2 Cross Street, Cronulla
- Contact: Ph: 9527 1700 / Fax: 9527 2085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://dlscronulla.catholic.edu.au/
Mission: De La Salle Senior College Cronulla is a Catholic Co-Educational College focusing on HSC success. The Values of the Gospel are taught alongside a curriculum catering for both academic and vocational students. The College was established by the De La Salle Brothers in 1936 and is now part of the Sydney Archdiocesan system of schools.
Most of our enrolments are from our two feeder schools De La Salle College Caringbah and Our Lady of Mercy College Burraneer, however students from other schools join us each year to complete their education in a senior College.
The College motto Deo Duce, God as Leader, underpins the Gospel values which provide a foundation for the school. As a senior College we are committed to quality education and offer a range of subjects and pathways not available in many other schools.
All students are encouraged to use their God given abilities and strive for personal excellence.
With a focus on HSC success, the College has a long tradition of academic achievement, with large numbers of students going on to tertiary level education after completing year 12. Over many years graduates of the College have gone on to make contributions in the fields of politics, business, science, sport and the arts.